Currie is committed to protecting your privacy as a visitor to our website and as a subscriber to our newsletter, The Vital Ingredient.
All information Currie receives is protected by our secure server. We will use all reasonable means to protect the confidentiality of your personal data while in our possession or control. However, no website or internet transmission is completely secure. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe.
Information we collect
When you subscribe to our newsletter, The Vital Ingredient, we may collect your name, contact information and other information that you provide in the sign-up form.
When you visit our website we collect your browsing information such as IP address, location, date of visit, cookies, time and time zone and referral information.
When you communicate with us (via email, phone or social media) we may maintain a record of your communication which may also contain your contact information, name and any other material you provide in your communication.
How we use your information
We do not sell your personal data or provide it to third parties for marketing purposes. We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Marketing, promotion and communication: For marketing, promotional or communication purposes such as to send you news and newsletters.
- Analytics: To gather metrics to better understand how users access and use our website and newsletter so as to evaluate and improve these platforms and services.
- Compliance with the law: To comply with legal obligations
Your personal information is stored in electronic storage facilities. When the information is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected it is deleted.
How we share your information
We do not share your information with third parties without your consent except as set forth below:
- Business transfers: We may disclose or transfer information as part of any merger, sale or transfer of our assets, acquisition, restructuring, bankruptcy or similar event.
- Legal requirement: We may disclose your information if we are required to do so by law.
- Protection of rights: We may disclose information where we believe it necessary to comply with a legal process (e.g. subpoenas or warrants), or protect and enforce our legal rights (e.g. copyright, trademark, contract, property or fraud).
- Anonymised and aggregated data: We may share aggregated or de-identified information with third parties for research or analytic purposes provided such information does not identify a particular individual
Your rights to your data
To protect your data, you have the right to:
- Access, correct, update or request deletion of personal information.
- Withdraw your consent to your data being collected or processed (e.g. unsubscribe from a newsletter list)
- Complain to a data protection authority about the collection and use of personal information
If you are an individual within the European Union and the European Economic Area you can:
- Object to processing of your personal information
- Ask to restrict processing of your personal information
- Request portability of your personal information
If you wish to exercise any of your data protection rights please contact us on email@example.com
You are able to disable cookies through your browser settings.